THIS NOTICE IS POSTED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT
(TEX. GOV’T. CODE CHAPTER 551, SEC 551.014)
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
December 4, 2017 AT 5:30 P. M.
Call meeting to order at 5:30 p.m. this 4th day of December, 2017.
2. Approval of Minutes from previous meeting on November 6, 2017.
3. Welcome and swear in Lute Sullins to place #4.
4. Recess Regular Meeting and call------------
Public Hearing #1
Hear comments concerning a request of LCY Investments, LLC to change the zoning and to re-plat two parcels
of land, located at 307 & 309 State School Road, legally known as part of Block 5 Northern Annex .665 acres into four lots in order to build duplexes for rental property. Change the zoning from Ag Suburban Home-sites to Residential 2-4 Family.
5. End Public Hearings and reconvene regular meeting.
6. Consider the request of LCY Investments to change the zoning from Ag Suburban Home-sites
Residential 2-4 Family.
7. Consider the request of LCY Investments to divide two tracts of land into 4 tracts.
8. Review and approve Chapter 16.
9. Review and discuss Chapter 22.
10. Adjourn meeting at _____p.m. this 4th day of December 2017.
I hereby attest that the above agenda was posted before the 1st day of December, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. on the official City of Gatesville website, www.ci.gatesville.tx.us and the official bulletin boards at the Gatesville City Hall, 110 N.8th Street, Gatesville, Texas.
By: Liz Reinhardt
The City of Gatesville council chambers are wheelchair accessible and accessible parking space are available at the back entrance of the City Hall. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 24 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact Liz Reinhardt at 254-865-8951 or FAX 254-865-8320, or email email@example.com for further information.
110 N 8th St.
(254) 865-8951 phone
(254) 865-8320 fax